RIDARTECH™ Communicator Content Takedown Policy
Content Takedown Policy
Welcome to RIDARTECH™ Communicator, our online service (the “Service”) for documenting, sharing, reporting, synchronizing and archiving construction project information.
Ridar Technologies Ltd. (“we“, “us” and “our“) respects the intellectual property and privacy rights of others and requests its users to do the same.
Alleged infringement notice
If you believe that certain content, which appears on or through the Service, infringes rights that you own or represent, such as copyrights or privacy rights, you may send our designated agent (“Agent”) a written notification, stating the location of the content claimed to be infringing. Upon your notification and subject to copyright, privacy and other pertinent laws, we may remove or disable access to any such content.
To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to our Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the content and the pertinent exclusive legal right claimed to be infringed, or if multiple materials or legal rights are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such elements;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and the access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including the exact App page in which you discovered the allegedly infringing content;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the owner of the pertinent legal right, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the pertinent exclusive legal right that is allegedly infringed.
After receiving your communication, we may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content displayed through the Service, as we deem necessary to comply with the law. We may also provide the user who posted the allegedly infringing content, with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.
If we’ve removed material that you had posted on the Service, pursuant to a notification of claimed infringement that we received, then you have an opportunity to respond to the notice and takedown by submitting a counter notification to our Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to our Agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before access to it was disabled;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in any judicial district in which your address is located or in which you may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
After receipt of a counter notification, we will provide the person who submitted the claimed infringement notification, with a copy of the counter notification.
Subject to the applicable law, we may then replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it within 10 to 14 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless our Agent first receives notice from the person who notified us of the claimed infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Service.
We may terminate your user account on the Service if we, in our sole discretion, determine that you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once or a user whose uploaded material was removed from the Service more than once.
We may decide, at our sole discretion, that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases we may terminate your account immediately.
Our Agent is Gershon Charitan. Address: 26 Yohanan Horkanos St, Tel-Aviv, Israel 6249326. e-mail address: email@example.com. Please note that our Agent receives alleged infringement-related notifications only. Any other matters, such as comments, requests and other messages should be referred to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that: (1) certain material is infringing, or (2) certain material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification – may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that we may incur, if we are injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of our reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing.
Last updated: March 3, 2015