Personal Information that we collect
To complete our online contact form, we require that you provide us with personal information, such as your name and contact details. We will explicitly indicate the mandatory fields for completion. You must provide complete, accurate and correct details. You are not legally required to provide us your personal details. It is optional and voluntary. However, if you do not provide the required information or provide false, incorrect, or out dated information, we may not be able to process your request or inquiry or contact you.
To opt-in to our marketing mailing list, you will be asked to provide contact information such as your name and email. This too is optional and voluntary and you are not legally required to provide us this information.
We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website, including the information or content that you viewed, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the city or town where the computer you used to access the Website is located.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
Use of Information
We may use the information outlined above for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- To send you marketing messages, if you specifically opted-in to receive them;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website;
- To enforce the Terms and this policy, and prevent misuse of the Website and our services;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you with respect to the Website.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers – in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate our email communications with you;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law – your information may be shared with authorities or other third parties, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- We may share personal information with our corporate group entities (companies that we control, control us, or are under common control with us – whether directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the policy.
In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Aggregated or anonymized information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
When you use our Website, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites.
You may, at any time, opt out of our marketing mailing lists, by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each marketing communication. It may take several business days for your opt-out request to take effect.
Some cookies may expire when the session ends and you close your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. Please refer to the browser’s Help file for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent use of the Website, or certain features in it.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process the personal information in the United States and in other various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud services. You hereby provide your express and unambiguous consent to such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of personal information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website or our systems are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
We may change this policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we provide a notice of such changes on the Website. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date policy will always be accessible on our Website.
In any event, we will seek your explicit consent if we wish to have substantial changes to the policy apply to personal information we collected prior to those changes.